Thursday, October 2, 2008

I think i have finally settled on a color scheme and layout for this blog!

This whole change over is gonna be slow getting used to. I feel so lost. I have been reading journals on AOL for a few years and have gotten to "know" quite a few people out there. Recently i decided to take the plunge and create my own to share back to the people i knew...as to who i was. Then they pull this crap. Oh well...just gotta roll with it. Crying over change isn't gonna put thinks back to the way they were.

So onward!

This week i have been preparing to post some stuff on Ebay. Megan has a TON of clothes that are just sitting in storage so i might as well see if i can make a few extra bucks. Also if anyone knows of someone that might need girl clothes i will gladly ship them to that person. I have everything from baby clothes right on up to size 4/5. i whole heartedley believe in giving to those who are in need.

Oh...if anyone is confused as to why i have a picture of a chinchilla for my picture on here....it was my nickname at work from a co-worker friend of mine. Not sure why...but he thought it was cute. I also have that picture on my My Space page. I really don't have many pictures of me...and those that i do have i REALLY don't like. I do have one of me and my husband a his promotional ceremony to LT. a few years back that i like. But i will have to scan it into the computer first to post it. Maybe next week i wil have him show me how to use the scanner.

Well time to pack up for the night...everyone have a good one.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for following my blog, i look forward to getting to know you.
Jenny <><